Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"P.S. I Love You" quotes


* -Sharon McCarthy: You gotta be rich to be insane, Hol. Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.

* -Patricia: So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.

* -Gerry Kennedy: [holding Holly by the shoulders] What do you want? I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands.

* -Patricia: You know the worst thing for a parent... second after losing a child? Watching your child head for the same life you had. You can't stop it. It's a terrible, helpless feeling. Makes you angry all the time. And I've been angry. For a very long time. I'm exhausted.

* -Gerry Kennedy: [calms Holly] Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face.

* -Denise Hennessey: I hate cosmetics companies. They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish and then 6 months later, they discontinue it. You have to buy your favorite colors like your storing up for the Apocalypse.

* -Holly Kennedy: I left without saying anything. He must think I'm an idiot.
-Denise Hennessey: Well, you're an American. They expect us to be idiots.

* -William: There's no man, alive or dead, who's going to fault you for living.

No comments:

Post a Comment