Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Memorable quotes from "Slumdog Millionaire"

* -Jamal Malik: When somebody asks me a question, I tell them the answer.

* -Police Inspector: Money and women. The reasons for make most mistakes in life. Looks like you've mixed up both.

* -Middle Jamal: The guide book was written by a bunch of lazy good-for-nothing Indian beggars!

* -Javed: My enemy's enemy is a friend.

* -Jamal Malik: I love you.
-Latika: So what?



* -Police Inspector: [whispering] Doctors... Lawyers... never get past 60 thousand rupees. He's won 10 million.
[pause]
-Police Inspector: What the hell can a slumdog possibly know?
-Jamal Malik: [quietly] The answers.
[spits out blood]
-Jamal Malik: [quietly and gently] I knew the answers.

* -Jamal: Blind singers earns double. You know that.

* -Jamal: I never forgot. Not for one day. I knew I’d find you in the end. It’s our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment