Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Jeux d'enfants"/"Love Me If You Dare" quotes!


* -Sophie Kowalski: Tell me that you love me first because I'm afraid that if I tell you first you'll think that I'm playing the game.

* -Julien Jeanvier: Being an adult means to have a speedometer that marks 210 and not driving over 60.

* -Julien Jeanvier: Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Aurélie Miller: Yes.
-Julien Jeanvier: Naive.

* -Julien: [narrating] This game started with a pretty house. A pretty bus with no driver. A pretty box... and a pretty girl.

* -Julien: [narrating] It was a great game, only no one found it funny.

* -Julien's Mother: You think you're the first to play "Dares"?
-Julien: Mom? What's the craziest thing you ever did?
-Julien's Mother: Fly.
-Julien: FLY? Fly where?
-Julien's Mother: Across the sky.
-Julien: Show me. Come on, fly, fly, fly!
-Julien's Mother: Game!
[slowly spreads arms out, followed by a dramatic pause]
-Julien's Mother: Later.
[puts arms down]
-Julien: When?
-Julien's Mother: Soon. I promise.

* -Sophie: I'd like to be a cream puff. A cream puff with apricots, or even a plain one. Lukewarm at the bakery. In the window.
-Julien: A cream puff? As in cake?
-Sophie: Of course! What else! A cream puff is a cream puff!
-Julien: A cream puff... Yeah, of course, a cream puff! That's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment